SAP projects tend to be highly complex: The high level of integration of SAP applications means that business processes are becoming increasingly prone to disruption due to IT issues. SAP test consulting from Tritusa gives you the support you need to assure a consistently high level of quality in your applications and thus prevent disruption.
Whilst from a functional perspective the high level of integration offered by SAP applications is a key benefit, any quality shortcomings can have a far-reaching impact on a company’s business activities. As a result, every SAP customer is faced with the task of maintaining a consistently high level of system quality both during the project phases and in live operation testing therefore represents an integral day-to-day task and limits the risks to an acceptable degree. In daily system operation in particular, professional test management helps to guarantee fully functional software.
What we offer:
We provide comprehensive services to support you in maintaining a high level of quality within your SAP systems during live operation whilst reducing the cost and risks of your SAP projects
Our SAP test experts have extensive expertise in designing professional test methods and using established test tools in the SAP environment:
- Test management using SAP Solution Manager and HP Quality Center
- Test automation using SAP TAO (Test Accelerator and Optimiser), QTP (Quick Test Professional) & HP Quality Center.
- Test automation using SAP eCATT and HP QTP (Quick Test Professional
The Customer’s Benefits of Tritusa SAP Consulting:
- Reduction in the test workload and cost due to the standardisation of the test process.
- Reduction in project time & budget for enhancement packages, integration/regression testing
- Reduction in test outlay through automation
- Practical advice on test strategy & planning for programme based on best practice, SAP & Testing experience.
- Ongoing process optimisation through repeated testing
- Ongoing and simple expansion of test suits to include new integration test cases based on modular architecture
Please click here to contact us to discuss any of your software testing needs.