Making test automation realise its full potential not only requires the deployment of appropriate tools, but also the identification of the most appropriate methodology and the collaboration of skilled personnel. Meeting these requirements will deliver significant business benefits to your company, including decreased test costs, increased test throughput, and enhanced quality.
Test Automation Challenges
There are hundreds of ways to implement test automation, but very few lead to profitability in the long term.
Every organization that implements test automation needs to define a test automation strategy and the framework that will support it. Tritusa Test Labs has developed a very efficient and profitable test automation strategy. We’ve developed utilities to support this strategy with what we call the Test Automation Optimizer. This is the mechanism that supports the possibility to reduce test automation maintenance by 30% to 50%. The Test Automation Optimizer represents a substantial amount of time dedicated to development that the organization will not need to invest in, and it comes with our services.Test automation involves considerable investments of time, money, and resources. With a variety of test automation tools available, it is highly important to choose the right tool set. We have seen several organizations that have invested in test automation but didn’t realize a positive return on investment as they did not use the right tool set or right test cases to automate. Often, tools will demo well, but in daily use they fall flat in their ability to create test automation that keeps up with software changes. This leads to very low test automation rates and high costs to create and maintain tests.
We identify the tool that best suits a customer’s needs with the ultimate aim of helping them gain a positive return on investment.
Tritusa views test automation as a mini software development initiative and will create an overall framework design before scripting commences. This ensures long term system maintainability and reuse of test scripts where feasible.
We have developed automation solutions for the following technologies in the past.
- Web (.Net & Java)
- SAP (Using Test Accelerator and Optimizer (TAO) & Business
- Process Testing (BPT))
- Terminal Emulator
- Power Builder
The Customer’s Benefits of Tritua Test Automation:
- Significantly increases test coverage.
- Reduces undetected defects.
- Leads to a more rigorous testing process.
- Increases testing and test reporting consistency.
- Renders greater visibility on the application level of quality.
- Provides easier release Go / No-Go decisions.
- Requires fewer resources to fix defects because they are found much sooner.
- Reduces test redundancy because of a more rigorous testing process.
- Requires fewer resources to effectively test the application.
- Drastically reduces test execution costs.
- Reduces global testing costs.
- Reduces emergency development and testing due to higher quality releases.
- Tritusa’s distinctive approach minimizes the short-term cost and longer-term cost of developing mature testing capabilities.
- Achieves faster test cycles due to best practices in test strategy, planning and communication.
- Reduces test execution effort by 20-25 times.
- Results in lower overall development time due to reduced recalls and post-release fixes.
- Increases test case standardization.
- Improves test case preparation & maintenance speed with test components reusability.
- Accelerates the capture and maintenance of test case documentation.
- Maintains the highest auality standards
- Maximizes scalability of testing expertise for increasing workload.
Please click here to contact us to discuss any of your software testing needs.